Industrial Casters & Wheels Designer
ER Wagner is a domestic manufacturer of precision casters. We offer a broad selection of “project ready” industrial casters & wheels that can be quickly tuned to your specifications for a variety of markets.
Whether you need light, medium or heavy duty casters, we have a selection of wheels and brakes that you can choose from. Let us know where you plan on applying your casters and we can lead you to the products that will fit your need the best.
Types of Industrial Casters
1) Light-Duty Casters: Industrial light-duty casters & wheels are able to handle weight loads up to 500 lbs. Our casters are made to service a variety of industries and applications such as medical, furniture, displays, or office spaces.
2) Medium Duty Casters: Industrial medium-grade casters & wheels are able to withstand up to 1,200 lbs. Our casters are made to service a variety of industries and applications such as warehousing.
3) Heavy Duty Casters: Our heavy duty casters & wheels are able to bear up to 10,000 lbs. Our casters are made to service a variety of industries and applications such as warehousing, or any industrial work such as mining or construction.
Quality Caster & Wheels
ER Wagner Specializes in providing industrial casters and wheels for a variety of industries. As we are experts, we strive to set the industry standard for light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty industrial caster and wheel manufacturing.
Have a unique application?
Involving our engineering team early helps you create products that deliver the exact performance and aesthetic you need. Our engineers are experts at design collaboration, with emphasis on:
- Enhancing the value and quality of your products
- Designing the right solution for your application
- Rapid response
- Excellent communication
Casters Manufactured Domestically,
ER Wagner has been designing and manufacturing high-quality casters for respected manufacturers and distributors around the globe for more than a century.
Selecting A Caster
What Mounting Type is Needed?
Casters come in a variety of stem and plate mounting choices. E.R. Wagner has Threaded, Friction Ring, Grip
Neck, Round, Square/Octagon and Expanding Stems. Not every Series of Caster has all stem options. The
plate options are determined by what are the most used plates for each Series of Caster. The plates will match
any standard plate in the industry.
Are Brakes Needed?
Brakes are designed to restrict movement of the rolling unit. This is useful on uneven floors, such as floors
tapered to a floor drain. Also, brakes may be needed if the unit is to be in a stationary position. Check each
Caster Series for the brake options available
Do Any Adverse Conditions Exist?
Extreme heat and cold can be a problem for casters. Some wheels are not intended for extreme temperature
conditions. Consult E.R. Wagner for
What is the Load Rating for the Application?
From 50 to 1200 lbs, ER Wagner has a caster for you need.
Our Core Values
ER Wagner sells 50 million parts annually, shipping to 200 customers in 16 countries around the world. So, our community spans the globe.
At ER Wagner, proactive isn’t a buzzword it’s a way of life. We're constantly engineering solutions for issues manufacturers haven’t thought of yet.
We take great pride in not only the quality of our products, but the quality and value ER Wagner components add to your products.
Speed. Cost. Quality. While ER Wagner adheres to the disciplined APQP process, we found successful ways to compress the lead time to market launch.